Move Well Massage
Move Well Massage, run by Viv Slater, is based in Haddenham and Thame on the South Oxfordshire / Buckinghamshire border. Viv provides advanced sports massage and soft tissue therapy to reduce muscular pain and tension, prevent and rehabilitate injuries and help you move well whether in sport or daily life.
Sports and Remedial Massage is not just great for athletes - it's beneficial for a broad range of people, whatever your level of activity. This type of soft tissue therapy can treat and help prevent many types of pain, discomfort and injury, whether generated by sport, physical activity, prolonged sitting, computer usage or a chronic health condition.
- A range of advanced soft tissue techniques to reduce pain and stiffness, prevent and rehabilitate injuries, improve flexibility and help you move more freely
- Assessment of posture, movement and muscle strength to help identify and treat the source of pain, injury or discomfort
- Achievable remedial exercises/training advice to keep you on track
- A friendly, approachable service that will put you at ease
I also offer:
- Safety and peace of mind - I'm a first aider and member of the Sports Massage Association. *Because I am a member of the SMA, you may be able to claim for treatment on your private medical insurance.*
- Quality - I hold the highest level of sports massage qualification available in the UK: a BTEC level 5 Professional Diploma in Sports and Remedial Massage Therapy from the respected NLSSM
Viv helped me recover from shin splints then plantar fasciitis so I could compete again, in fact since then I've improved my PB.
HY, triathlon competitor
I come out from a treatment with Viv feeling 2 inches taller. I find it easier now to sit and stand straighter.
SC, Office Manager